- PIL Group Limited manufactured products contain recycled polyester fibres &
comes from recycled PET plastic. Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the
polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- PIL Group Limited manufactured products are made in a near-zero waste production process and are fully
- Many of the PIL Group Limited products are also Environmental Choice certified.
- PIL Group Limited has adopted an efficient vacuum packaging process for their finished product. This process results in a minimal amount of plastic wrap to be used.
- All our insulation is packaged in LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) plastic. LDPE is considered less toxic than other plastics and is recyclable, being plastic identification code 4.
- We selected clear packaging with sticky labels for product identification. These labels can easily be removed. These two features enable no-fuss recyclability of the packaging.
We fully encourage all customers to dispose of plastic packaging at their local recycling centres.